I dreamed I travelled to an island. There, I found a fox with a heart of fire, a rabbit who was his friend and lover, a beautiful blue woman, an elf, and a man who smoked and fell asleep from exhaustion, a female scholar, and a magical creature who appeared, sometimes as a robot, and sometimes as a whore. I said, "what is the point of it all?', because it is in my nature to seize a moment like this. The fox replied, 'Do not waste my time'; the rabbit said, 'I have a secret place to show you'; the beautiful blue woman said, 'Will you take me dancing?'; the elf said, 'Obviously you are wiser than me'; the man who smoked and fell asleep from exhaustion said, 'Read this book'; the scholar said, 'I have to know you better - we have many things to discuss'. The magical creature, who appeared sometimes as a robot, sometimes as a whore, said, 'Sing your song'.